Supporters

Unfortunately, only 90% of our group members are wealthy heiresses. To round out the other 10%, we rely on the generous financial support of many people to get our videos made.

Special Thanks to:

  • Matt Kelly
  • Nicole Holt
  • BevG
  • Kristopher Knight
  • Sammi Levine
  • Colleen Walker
  • Kyle Leonard
  • Kurt Sutton
  • Tara Perry
  • Edmund Levine
  • Katherine Timm
  • Chuck “Big Sexy” Moisan
  • Al LeVine
  • David Benning
FashionBuzz © 2015 | All Rights Reserved Theme by Flythemes